Saturday, March 1, 2014

The latest in my sneaker drama

As my daughter would say, "White people problems." But, I am happy that my feet didn't hurt at tabata! I made it through and felt much stronger (although tabata still kicks my butt- the nature of the beast) than yesterday at blast. I got home from that class very discouraged, but today is a new day! A good night sleep also makes a ton of difference. Although side planks were not my friend today.

My new sneakers are the Nike in-season TR 3. So far, so good.  If nothing else, they look fantastic! These pictures don't do them justice. I was talking to another woman about our shoe/feet problems and how hard it is to find the right sneakers. Too often I get sneakers home and after wearing them, realize that they are not going to work. What's a girl to do?


But,  I finally wore my Lululemon forthright 1/2 zip and I must say that this is one of the best tops I have purchased from Lululemon in a long time and I NEED it in other colors. NOW. I have it in black, of course, and even though I have sworn off a lot of colored tops, I would reconsider in a heartbeat. It is super soft and flattering. I know a lot of women didn't like the elastic bottom, but I think it makes it a little different from all the other jackets and pullovers. It is pretty lightweight and I really can't say enough good things about it. I hope it doesn't disappear because I really want another one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment