Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where is the love? I mean, where is the Lululemon forthright 1/2 zip?

 I am waiting!

It has 26 reviews and is a five star item. How can Lululemon not be making more of these? How is it cost effective to only make a few of a certain run? I understand the special editions and capsule runs, but this seems like a no brainer.

Anyway, the only thing I bought on Tuesday's upload was the black camo CRB. I know I said no more CRBs, but I couldn't help myself. I was really hoping for a black camo Forme, but go figure. I finally got my cadet blue CRB and I was hoping to wear it today, but I slept through the step/blast class I was thinking of taking ...but I can barely walk. Yesterday's small group training was very heavy weights with lower reps. That was all fine and dandy at the time, but my quads are so, so, sore today.

Plus, I have a dermatology appointment for my annual skin check. I am surprised that skin checks are not covered like an OB appointment. But, this shouldn't surprise me at all. I think of all the sunburns I have had and the times that I spent out in baby oil baking in the sun. Who knew? Now we do. But really, it takes no time for the appointment and how can you check your back? Your scalp? Do you really know what to look for. So, at the risk of sounding like a nag, go get your skin checked!

I watched last week's Justified and how can I possibly be feeling sorry for Boyd? I read a funny thing online that the crazier Boyd's hair gets, the crazier he gets. Or vice versa. I also really liked the banter between Raylan and Eric Robert's character. To end it with Art and Raylan going at it was perfect. I have so much to catch up on. But first, oatmeal, hemp seeds and blackberries. Yummy breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment