Sunday, March 2, 2014

Immersion blender PSA

I worked with a girl who almost lost the tip of her finger with an immersion blender. Lately I have been using mine to make banana bread protein pancakes. Every time I use it I say to myself remember about Emily.  Last night I decided to try to make some sort of larabar with medjool dates. You  know the recipes that are all over Pinterest. I still have no idea how it happened, but here I am typing with 9 fingers. Oh, that came out kindof wrong. I still have 10 fingers, but one is bandaged very heavily! It probably needs glue or a stitch. I can't believe I was so stupid. Lesson to all, if you are going to try to get some food out of the bottom, UNPLUG it first.

The instructor who teaches kick on Sunday mornings is relocating and my gym can't find another to replace her now. Boo Hoo. What a great workout and I will miss it and her. Today's outfit is Lululemon wunder unders and a CRB.







I know weight loss is all about the eating. I much rather go exercise! I vow now that I will not say, "Did I eat that?" all week. One week. Easy peasy. Ha. Although I already eat pretty well, and there isn't that much to change. So, I think my weight loss journey is just slow and slow and slower. Which is frustrating and frustrating and frustrating. Anyway, excited for Walking Dead tonight. My son stayed in NOLA for Mardi Gras and Daryl Dixon, aka Norman Reedus, is one of the parade leaders. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment