Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OMG look at that messy bathroom! That way you don't see the back fat!


I see some backfat. ugh. I really am going to blame it on the bra. I think if I had on the Lululemon energy bra, it wouldn't be so bad. I think it is something about this bra being a certain width. Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking with it. I also see mosquito bites. I am one big bite. The mosquitoes here have been absolutely awful and they love me, especially since I am out a zillion times a day with the puppy.





Today I wore the new soot cool racerback and old groove crop pants. Lululemon's upload last night did nothing for me, which is very good because I spent a lot the last week. I'm waiting for a delivery as we speak. Although I ordered it so long ago, I'm not sure what it is. Just kidding, but like I have said before, I could walk to a local store and get this stuff before it comes in the mail. Anyway, everything is up on counters because the puppy just realized that she can reach a lot more and is into everything. My house is a mess and it is kindof driving me nuts. It is a good thing she is cute.




Whittling away that middle is taking a long time, but I am trying to be patient. Keep it up, me!



No comments:

Post a Comment