Thursday, July 25, 2013

Everybody hurts... That's me today!

Isn't that the R.E.M song? Unfortunately, that kept running through my head during Kick today. I got through it, but I was definitely wiped. I felt a little twinge in my knee and my wrists were a bit sore from the other day, so I skipped pushups knowing that I'm going to do power tomorrow and there are those funky pushups with the arm out. I did get to come home and take a nap, though.

When does this puppy sleep through the night? Oh my, oh my. Good thing she is cute. I wore an outfit I have worn many, many times. CRB, energy bra, groove crops. Tomorrow I am going to wear something different, dammit!



After my catnap, I went to the Lululemon store to return my wrong size Track attack shorts. Good thing I ordered the replacement online, because there were none in the store.  NONE! Doesn't that mean they were popular and they should restock them? They did have a few black ones, but not in my size. I'm hoping for more in the next upload, or I'm going to have to buy orange, and I don't really want to do that. I did walk out with polka dot fast track tank. I think the vertical black stripes are very slimming and I'm not too old to wear polka dots, am I? I saw some fall colors in the scuba but I have one scuba and will never wear another. Too tight, too short, too small in the arms and that is after sizing up. Who wears these anyway?

I'm having one of those days where I can't get full. Either it is a tape worm or I'm going to get my period soon. What do you do when you have a day like this? Do you find anything that really fills you up and satisfies you? I must know, before I eat my arm off.


No comments:

Post a Comment