Friday, July 26, 2013

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.


 I love that Imagine Dragons Radioactive song and that is definitely how I felt at Power today. I was sluggish, but it's amazing how a few thousand squats will get you going.

The puppy slept until 4 and then we were up for good at 630. Woo hoo, I got 5 1/2 hours consecutive sleep. They have done studies on what sleep deprivation does to normal people, right? It's been too long since I have had little babies that didn't sleep through the night. I think there is a reason why your body isn't designed to have children at a later age- it is much harder physically!

My new mantra, at least until this not sleeping stage is done, is while I'm at the gym I am going to push it, push it real hard, knowing I can go back to sleep later. It's not easy, but I don't want to waste my time there. I'm certainly not at 100%, but I'd settle for 70%.

Since there is no impact in Power and the girls don't need extra support, I wore my Lululemon black no limits tank and grey wunder unders. They DEFINITELY show the sweat and have pilled a little at the inner thigh. I am the only one who is going to notice the pilling, so that is no biggie. The fit is still weird, even though I have lost some weight. I think the waistband rolls a bit and yet I want to tug it up. Anyway, I feel very self-conscious in the gray, but I hope they are dark enough to be flattering. In these pictures they certainly look quite dark.

I'm really enjoying my afternoon snack of honey or vanilla greek yogurt, a handful of blueberries and a graham cracker crushed up. I feel like I'm at the Cheesecake Factory. Oh, they have half price cheesecake on Tuesday, and my daughter is coming home for a few days. I guess you know where we will be!



No comments:

Post a Comment