Saturday, July 6, 2013

Groove crops- I really miss you!

This is my Lululemon rant.

I know there has been a lot of talk about the quality of Lululemon and how seams rip, fabric is sheer, sizing is inconsistent, etc., and I have experienced all of that. I have bought a few things here and there and keep hoping for some of my old favorites to come back. I understand the model that Lululemon is using, and it does make me want to buy something because I know in a few weeks it might be gone again and never come back. But, what I don't get is how you get rid of or change the core products. Those should be staples and as long as different colors keep coming, I guarantee that people will buy it.  Except for my energy bra, this whole outfit is quite old, and one I have worn repeatedly. It has held up so well, that the only reason I would part with it is because I have worn it ten million times.  How hard is it to make groove crops? Simply cut off the bottom of the pants. No brainer? This tank is the cool racerback that has ruffles around the collar and arms. 

By the way, I look kindof tan! Thanks Bare Escentuals Faux Tan. I really like that stuff and it isn't orange and doesn't go on streaky because of the brush applicator. I'm good with shoulders and chest, but I can never get my legs to look right, so I keep them pasty white. 



Tabata was as bad as I thought it would be. The last ten minutes included burpees, and by that point I was just wiped out. But, it is done and I came home and took a nap. I'm going to blame it on the puppy. 

I hope to get to group kick tomorrow, but my puppy might need an emergency trip to the vet, so that of course comes first. My son is out all day today and it is too hot to do any cooking. Breakfast was my oatmeal of course, lunch that Dr Oz chai smoothie and I can't even think of dinner now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment