Thursday, July 11, 2013

A new snack idea. Thank goodness.


This is how I feel today...here is my tired puppy using the water bowl to hold her head up! I am definitely not sleeping enough and today it caught up with me. I also had to hang around the house all day waiting for people to come work. Ugh. Frustrating! No exercise for me today and I think just walking the dog is enough. It is good, and healthy, to have a "rest" day, and I am taking it today. Anyway, my legs are pretty sore and tired. 



This snack is not a new idea by any means, but it was a nice, filling treat for my sweet tooth. All it is is vanilla greek yogurt, lots of blueberries and one sheet of cinnamon graham crackers crumbled up. Kindof like cheesecake!  Dinner is Boston Market chicken and a sweet potato. If I'm not going to exercise then I am going to eat clean. Dammit!





No comments:

Post a Comment