Sunday, July 7, 2013

my guilty pleasure...american ninja warrior

I know, I know, but if you have ever seen this TV show on NBC, I think, then you know that these guys, and some girls, are amazingly fit. I can't get over the strength they have in their hands! These guys are doing amazing things and often make it look easy. I know many of them train day and night and build courses in their houses and yards. Yeah, I might be able to jump from one board to the next before I crash land into the water. (As an aside, I also noticed that a lot of the women wear Lululemon clothes).  I said the other day that I think tennis athletes have to be in the best shape and my son disagreed, he thought mixed martial artists. Either way, it is something to be admired-for the dedication and training.

Today I went to my kick class. I went back to sleep after playing with the puppy and rolled over and decided not to the hit snooze button and go to class. Yay me. But, it was hard to get myself going and there were a ton of squats, that after yesterday's tabata class, just wasn't happening. I wore my new Lululemon mod moves with the black and white stripes and as I was putting it on, heard lots of seams ripping, so that does not make me happy. I know that was on the comments page for these crops.

I have a few minutes, so I am going to go do some weights in the basement. It might be the only cool place in the house, even though the air conditioning is cranking, and the only spot without cats, dogs, and children. If that isn't incentive, then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment