Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back in the swing of things

Vacation is over... school...homework... being a chauffeur again... leaves on my driveway. How could it be September already? Yikes.

I ran yesterday, if you could call it that, and had a lot of discomfort last night and today. I had taken a long break hoping that my leg felt better, but unfortunately, no. I'm seriously considering stopping running, since the pounding on my body is getting worse, but I just don't want to do that! Oh, I'm so sad! I might need to change the title of this blog!

I ended up returning the Dance Studio jackets, they were just too tight in the arms. I ended up with the Right as Rain jacket. It might be a little heavy for what I need, so I'm still on the fence. I really just want a shell for summer rain showers, but this might do the trick. I love my 105 singlet, but am torn with the size as I seem to be right in the middle of two. Such a decision. I also have to say how unhappy I am with the astro shorts. They looked great on and didn't ride up in the front, but I got the worst wedgie EVER.  I think I should be okay to wear them around, but I will never be able to workout in them. They were so uncomfortable. I couldn't resist the Forme ruffle jacket, even though I didn't like the first version of this jacket. I hope this is better! There were a lot of things in this latest upload that I could have bought, but I need to stay away from patterns on my legs. As much as I love the look, it doesn't love me. The Bliss Break hoodie is one of my favorites, but I think I am all set with hoodies for a while, since I have plum and grey. I find the scuba super tight and short and heavy. I have a yellow one, that my puppy put a whole in. Oh well. Many, many years ago, I used to wear the modern racerback and loved it. I can't tell from the photo and description if this is the same version. It was very soft and not tight, so I think that is why it worked for me. I'm not sure how I feel about ruffles along my bottom, on the CRB. I have the one from a few years ago that has ruffles around the collar, and I wear it all the time, as you probably see in pictures. Well, that's it for my review. HA. Tomorrow I am going to hot power yoga and am so excited. Is that pathetic or normal, you tell me! Do you ever get excited for classes? Dinner tonight is very easy...oatmeal since it is just me in the house. I might turn into oatmeal soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment