Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wild hair and a ta ta topper

Note to self... never take hair out of ponytail when humidity is ridiculously high after sweating through a Lululemon bangbuster. Yikes. It looks like I stuck my finger in a socket. 

If anyone could have videotaped me watching Breaking Bad yesterday, they would have seen me with my jaw on the floor and my hands over my stomach. Wow! The week before Aaron Paul really stole the show, but Bryan Cranston's face, when he realized it was all over, was amazing. But is it really all over? Somebody better have gotten shot with all of those bullets flying. Best lines of the show? Fire in the hole, bitch. And don't drink and drive. But if you do, call Saul. OH  I love it. What am I going to do when this whole thing is over? Start back at Season 1, because I can't get enough of Walter White in his tightie whities. 

I had a tiring workout and then was asked to do a 2 minute plank at the very end. What? I don't think so. My shoulders were ready to give out before my abs, because I did shoulder presses with 20 lbs. By the way, another woman at the gym was wearing the Rest less tank and it looked really good on her, but she is a size 2. 





No comments:

Post a Comment