Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Latest Lululemon Upload

I ordered... are you ready for it...the new bangbuster in ziggy wee october, or whatever that name is. That's it. Some interesting items, but nothing that screamed my name.

Here are my two cents:

I liked the print on the Astro pants, but the waistband rolls on me or does something weird so that it never lays correctly, so that was an easy pass.

Anything urbanite was also a no. Don't know where I would wear any of that.

The skirt? I'd have to see it in person, but it looks pretty unforgiving. I don't think I would ever wear it as they intended, but in a solid color with the right top (not from Lululemon), and flip flops, maybe.

Dhyana short sleeve could be interesting, in the right color, and these two colors were not it. I would have to see it in person and feel it. I'm not a big fan of the bottom, though.

First base tank was tempting, as I have the black and grey from a few years ago and end up wearing it a lot. It is super soft and provides more coverage than CRB and isn't tight. I was hoping for a 105 singlet, so I will pass.

I actually love the new print on the Groove pant, but have to feel the pants. My groove pants from a million years ago are that thick, heavy, compressive material, and I think these might be the lighter. These are tempting, but would have to be hemmed for me, so I can wait for a store trip. And then I can do the bend-over test.

All set with energy bras, and I think I am a little sick of the plum. I don't have a lot that it could go with, so again, another easy pass.

I have inkwell still pants and wear them all the time... but never to work out in. They look dressy enough with the right top and often wear them to coffee and errands. These, too, would have to be hemmed, so I need a store trip.

I know everyone loves the scarf, but I don't know when I would wear it?

And then there is the mat... Oh, this is calling me.

So, I saved some money today. Woo hoo. Unfortunately, the puppy is jumping up and making holes in all my clothes, so I might need some new not-workout clothes. Any advice on how to stop it? She can only hold her sit a short time. Lots of treats work, but sometimes it is too late. She's 4 1/2 months today.

No comments:

Post a Comment