Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pictures of the Lululemon Power Y and shake and bake shorts


I have a second, so here is the Power Y LUON with my studio pants (I"m drinking my coffee trying to wake up, so I think that is the name of them. I wear them all the time and they are super cozy and have great pockets.) I don't think this tank would look as good without the cups, which in this case are very flattering and natural looking. I'm not sure if the cups are just as good in the Luon light. Does anyone have experience with this? The fabric is just perfect and I'm ready to cut the tag on this tank. :)




Here are the shake and bake shorts. Not as flattering as the track attack, but I like the pattern, fit and pockets. The material isn't my favorite, and I'm not sure if I am going to keep this pair. The fit seems a little weird around the crotch.
Have to get dressed for cold (walk the puppy) then hot (yoga). I miss summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment