Thursday, September 12, 2013

Today's tabata on Thursday

You know it is a good class when you go to take your bra off and it is stuck. Today I wore my old 50 rep bra, and I had to do the jump and twist. You all know what I am talking about, right? I think I also have problems with the Lululemon energy bra as well, but somehow I think the straps might make it a little easier. I have visions of having to call for help and it isn't pretty.

By the way, how come there is no updated We made too much? It is Thursday, right? I'm waiting!

I took a picture of what I wore today... old ruffled black CRB, mod moves crop, 50 rep bra, and just wasn't feeling it, so I'm not posting it. You have seen this outfit maybe a hundred times already anyway. I had a very upset stomach yesterday and am feeling bloated and a little out of sorts. I thought tabata would help. Ha! That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

I am really enjoying power yoga. Yesterday the room got really, really steamy. Plus, it was 91 outside already. I can't believe how un-flexible I am. Especially around my hips, which is really no surprise. I am looking forward to it again tomorrow. It is difficult and yet calming, too.

I spent hours cooking jambalaya yesterday and it is sooo good. Can you tell we are missing my son who is in New Orleans? We are having leftovers forever. Although today's lunch is not the chunky monkey overnight oats that I have had every day, but leftover pesto meatloaf.

My other new favorite snack? Oikos Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt. Oh my, if you like coconut, you are going to fall in love with this. Its 160 calories, and worth everyone. I didn't look at the sugar content, because I know sometimes this can be high in fruity greek yogurts, because I don't care!

I'm still waiting for Fedex with my ruffled forme jacket and then I have to go to the store and return a 105 singlet in the wrong size. I'm so bummed, because I ordered the pink singlet in 6 a few weeks ago and it is just too big, so I'm listing it on EBAY. I wish these would get uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment