Friday, September 13, 2013

On the way to Lululemon...oops...

I had to cut through Nordstroms. Well there is a reason they put shoes and cosmetics exactly where they do, because I stopped to try Chanel's  LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER COLOUR SPF 15. Wow. Is it better than the zillion other powders that I have? I don't know anymore. 
I think I am going to get it, but I'll go through ebates.com to do that. Remember that link? If I'm going to spend 57 dollars (WHAT?), I want to get a percentage back. And Nordstroms is great, they will take it back if it isn't working out. Love Nordstroms. 



And here is the manifesto Long shirt...I mean long sleeve. I just threw it on top of my Fast Track Tank. I guess I can put this on and then head to the grocery store on hot days. When else do you wear this? It is so sheer....Let me know how you wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment