Friday, September 13, 2013

On the way to Lululemon...oops...

I had to cut through Nordstroms. Well there is a reason they put shoes and cosmetics exactly where they do, because I stopped to try Chanel's  LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER COLOUR SPF 15. Wow. Is it better than the zillion other powders that I have? I don't know anymore. 
I think I am going to get it, but I'll go through ebates.com to do that. Remember that link? If I'm going to spend 57 dollars (WHAT?), I want to get a percentage back. And Nordstroms is great, they will take it back if it isn't working out. Love Nordstroms. 



And here is the manifesto Long shirt...I mean long sleeve. I just threw it on top of my Fast Track Tank. I guess I can put this on and then head to the grocery store on hot days. When else do you wear this? It is so sheer....Let me know how you wear this!