Friday, February 7, 2014

No step mill today! Yay!

I am subbing again today, so no gym for me. I am a little bummed, because now it means three days in a row without working out, and I just don't do that. But, that is the way it is...life gets in the way. There is always tomorrow.

So although I won't be lifting heavy weights or sweating it out on the step mill (I can't honestly say that I am sad about missing that) I wasn't kidding when I said I would get my workout at work. The snow piles here are enormous and just walking for an hour in the snow wiped me out. Plus, I think I am not used to standing up for hours upon hours. Isn't it funny how your body gets used to standing up all day? Sure, I can do a killer spin class, but stand up for three hours at a time, no thanks. I must have been more wiped out than I thought yesterday, because I dreamt that my legs were in a hot tub. If only! Maybe my paycheck this week will offset the cost of all this snowplowing. Wishful thinking on my part.

I have a question for you! Do you use a fancy shampoo or a regular drugstore brand? I used to use Kerastase and Bumble and Bumble, but I use Pantene and Garnier Fructis and whatever is cheap and on sale. I don't really see a difference with my hair, although my hair is very thick and wavy and most of the time it is in a ponytail. Do you see a difference? I do use good products, though, and that I don't skimp on. But I was just wondering, as I was half asleep in the shower this morning! I can't believe how expensive some shampoos are lately! I know Giselle uses Pantene.

Have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment