Saturday, February 15, 2014

I think I am going to throw up


I felt breakfast start to come back up during tabata. Isn't that often the sign of a good workout? Although I think in this case, it was just the up and down part. Another lesson to self: don't drink any water during this class no matter how thirsty you may be because it is going to just gurgle around in your stomach.  I think the tabata that made me so nauseous was pushups and then star jumps.  After 8 tabatas, I was pretty much dead and congratulating myself on getting through almost all of them. Only to find out we were doing 10 today. Okay, then. 

My daughter is going abroad for 10 days (that is if her flight can get out tonight- already delayed until 3 am) and for her last meal, we had sushi/ buffet. Oh it was so delicious. We haven't had sushi since my son was home in December, and I just kept piling those little rolls into my mouth like there was no tomorrow. I swear, I never want to eat again...until I am hungry that is. Right now, I want to throw up. Aren't you glad I am telling you this? I feel so bloated and gross now. I love it!



Here I am in my lululemon wunder unders, soaking wet Bangbuster (and awful hair), and black ruffle at the hem CRB. I pulled out my 50 rep bra and I forgot how much I used to love it. It is much better for me than the energy bra for underarm fat, but it was super hard to get in and out of. Until the energy bra, that was my go to bra. 




I am hoping to get to blast tomorrow, but since we are getting another snowstorm right now, it all depends on whether my plow guy comes before 815 so I can get out. Plan B is to run on the treadmill for 1.25 miles. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it absolute torture for me, and I don't want to overdo the knee again.

If I do ever feel like eating again, I think it will be one of those protein pancakes. Can you tell I am really enjoying them?

Can I blame the fact that I got tired after 8 tabatas on my clothes? Have you heard about the Under Armour skin suits the speed skaters have been wearing and the fact that some say they might have contributed drag and to the teams inability to medal. How about maybe that since the American's have set a standard for so long, that other countries trained to beat them? Or, I read that the US trained at high altitudes on soft ice. Am I being mean? Were the downhill skiers wearing those suits also?

On that note, I am signing off. I will be nicer tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment