Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lululemon Upload 2/4 Insert Happy Face

Oh! Lots of goodies! Finally!

I am so tempted by some of these gorgeous colors! Especially the very light flare and heathered bali breeze! But I don't think I can do it. A bra in some of these colors is just the little pop I need. But the Power Y in cadet blue looks dark enough that I can get away with it. This might just be coming home with me.


What else?  The In a Flash Singlet looks interesting. The cut is so different from everything else I think I would definitely need to try it on. It looks like it could be flattering to someone who doesn't want tight, tight, tight all the time (which would be me, me, me).



Why are all my pictures of the model's back? Not enough coffee maybe. The heathered cadet blue swiftly is stunning. I know I have sworn these off for a while, but a tank or v neck in this color would make me think twice.



And here is a totally blurry picture of the iconic sweater wrap. I don't even know how that could happen. Definitely not enough coffee. I can see the educators in the stores wearing this and looking fabulous, but it isn't for me. 



Here is the Wee striped heathered black wunder under crop. I don't know if this is the pattern I bought in the fall, which I ended up returning because it fit so small. I will have to go back and look at my posts from that time. I remember being very unhappy because after I returned it, of course there were no more in stock.

The all sport camp camo  (I'm not going to bother typing that whole paragraph color description) is fun. I have yet to try on this bra. I like the new page dedicated to how each bra fits- coverage-wise and support-wise.


Did I miss anything? I have a meeting near a different Lululemon store, and if I have time, I'm going to pop in and see what they have in stock. I'll keep you updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment