Friday, May 31, 2013

My dirty little secret

No. It is not what you are thinking, whatever that may be. I can guarantee that no one is going to know what I do almost every night. 







Chocolate peanut butter! At least one spoonful. Usually two or three. If I am especially hungry, then I spread it on a hot Eggo waffle and it is all melty and gooey. So I don't know if you have tried Peanut Butter & Co before, but WOW. They sell it at Target and my Stop and Shop, but I get it by the six-pack from Amazon. It's a little pricey, but have you noticed the price of regular peanut butter lately? Did they stop growing peanuts? Peanut Butter & Co have all different flavors, but this is the one I keep coming back to...again and again. I even put a spoonful in my oatmeal in the morning and it tastes like a chocolate oatmeal cookie. If you compare the calories/fat/protein/sugar to regular peanut butter, it is pretty close. The way I have rationalized this is I'm getting a sortof healthy snack and feeding my chocolate cravings. The hard part is to stop at just one spoonful. I haven't mastered this yet. But really, how did I not think of this myself?  Has anyone tried any of the other flavors? I'm a little afraid I will love them as much as I love this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment