Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heart Opener Tank and another plateau

Let's all say a big boo hoo to another plateau. I can think of a lot of other things that I would like to say instead, but I think in order to keep this PG, I will keep them to myself. I know that I am doing everything right, and I actually lost a little weight, so I just have to keep on doing what I am doing and being patient. Which is not my strong suit, but I am determined. I think the extra activity with the puppy is making a difference, since we now go on a 1.2 mile walk each morning, in addition to all the other mini-walks. Still. Every day is important and every meal counts. Of course, it is my birthday and we are going to New Orleans for family weekend, so there is a slight glitch in that way of thinking.

Here is the Lululemon heart opener tank that I wore to Kick this morning. Pros: the fabric is super soft and it looks a little different from other tanks with the buttons and back. Cons: the fabric is a little too clingy for me, even though it is a bit drapey. As a result, I was very self-conscious about bulges. Also, I had a little trouble getting the straps to stay in place and they slipped off my shoulder a little bit. Perhaps with different bottoms (these are the mod moves crops, which are a bit tight in the waist) the tank would flow better. So, I 'm not entirely sure that I love this tank. I bought another one that might go back.... I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff I ordered from the last upload, which should be here Tuesday afternoon and then I can decide.






Actually, after looking at these pictures, I really hate the way I look. Love the energy bra though! What are your thoughts? Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment